A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Avast there ye scurvy dogs! Ahoy the Carnival of Education!

Aye, ye know me as the Wild Ms Cornelius-- but in truth I am


My pirate name is:


Iron Charity Read



A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from fidius.org.


Now, ye landlubbers, get over to the Carnival of Education number 59-- the number of scalawags I've made walk the plank-- before that ship sets sail! A treasure awaits ye! Aarg!

2 Comments:

At 3/23/06, 9:13 PM, Blogger kontan said...

Hi, Dirty Charity Cash here. I am the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of me, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. I'm musical, and I have a certain style if not flair. I'll do just fine. Arr!

 
At 3/23/06, 10:58 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Yeah Dirty Charity! 'Tis YOU who made me life complete with the buccaneer moniker.

Have ye no shame?

And the word verification sez buurzub-- the sound a pirate makes after drinkin' his rum on a dead man's chest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics