A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

History Carnival #27

I now interrupt seven hours of compulsively neurotic Sudoku-puzzling and reading Bob Marzano and playing my guitar and nursing my bruise from sparring in taekwondo last night to alert all history geeks who are as clueless as I am to head on over to the new thing I just found: History Carnival #27!

This is so cool! I am excited by all the news blogs I just read, not to mention that our pal elementaryhistoryteacher gets the first shout-out on the Midway there!

Wander on over for some thought-provoking discussion. I'll be waiting here for ya when you come back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics