A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Sunday, March 12, 2006

One Week Until Spring Break: Pray For Me

Is there ANY time of the year less focused than the time before spring break? Last week we had seven or eight fights, and this year had been going so well too. I hope the principals suspended all the kids who were egging it on-- like they said they would-- or this week is going to be even MORE fun.

Prayers accepted here.

3 Comments:

At 3/12/06, 9:36 PM, Blogger EHT said...

I'll pray for you if you pray for me. I have 10 days left.

 
At 3/13/06, 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chortle!
I get two weeks of wall to wall college kids and high school kids.
Colleges and high schools on a different schedule. Luckily my college break is also at the same time.

Here is a science experiment for you ~ how many years does it take for a rock band to shake a house to pieces? Three years and counting...Pray for our house ;-)

 
At 3/13/06, 4:52 PM, Blogger graycie said...

" . . . suspend those who were egging it on . . ." What -- all 100+ of them? How does that work? (Forgive my cynicism -- my Spring Break doesn't start until the middle of April. I may be egging on the next fight at my school -- or I may be in it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics