A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Technorati turns its nose up at me

So can anyone tell me why I can't claim my blog at Technorati?

After that, can anyone tell me why they have a email link to tech support, if obviously no one answers these messages-- (four times over)? Is Technorati not too technically minded?

After that, can anyone guess how freaked out my cable company is that I sicced the BBB on them? (And by the way, that freaks me out, since the BBB is usually a toady to the business interests around here) NOW, suddenly, I'm getting NAMES. NUMBERS. ASSUAGING. A HUMAN VOICE. REPEATED PHONE CALLS FROM THEM BEGGING TO MAKE ME HAPPY.

This couldn't have anything to do with a certain state bill allowing competition in the cable industry AND recent reports that there were over 1000 complaints about these people to the BBB, would it?

Inquiring minds want to know.

3 Comments:

At 3/24/06, 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I copy and pasted your url into the technorati search and got some results.

Try this url: http://www.technorati.com/search/shrewdnessofapes.blogspot.com%2F

 
At 3/24/06, 5:42 PM, Blogger kontan said...

ooo is that what you have to do to get action from the cable company? i'll remember that next time my net is continually out.

 
At 3/24/06, 9:20 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Thanks John, but it still won't let me claim my blog. But I am touched that you tried.

Kontan, it was me and 900 of my closest friends who got the cable people to pay attention. And I've got stories about their customer service that would make you think I'm making it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics