A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

This one's for you, Elementaryhistoryteacher

Elementaryhistoryteacher is celebrating a milestone: her 100th post, and she's even providing games to play.

I'm representing 100. So I decided to follow some good advice: when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Get it?

Happy Hundredth Post! Here's hoping for several hundred more!

2 Comments:

At 7/13/06, 7:36 AM, Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Oh, this was good! I like it! Much more succinct than my play-along post to celebrate EHT's 100th. Good for you!

 
At 7/13/06, 1:35 PM, Blogger EHT said...

Thank you so much. I love the graphic. It wouldn't have been a celebration without you.

Californiateacherguy, you wrote a great post which I appreciate very much. We are all special in our own methods of contribution :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics