A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Education Carnival: With a capital T that rhymes with P and that stands for pool



which rhymes with school. Thespis Journal hosts a Broadway-inspired Carnival of Education this week, and he even awarded me a Tony! I'm about to burst into song, (from, what you should already know, is my Favorite Musical Ever, Naturally!) In honor of the start of school:

Never've I asked an August sky, "Where has last July gone?"
Never've I wandered through the rye, wondering where has some guy gone;
Many a new day will dawn before I do!
Many a red sun will set!
Many a blue moon will shine before I do!

Go see the Carnival! You'll be glad you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics