A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, I think that just about says it all. And by the way, and I am serious here, someone needs to give this poor woman a sandwich. And make sure she eats it.

Because, you know what? To accuse other people of being "Godless" while engaging in hate-filled actions yourself reminds me of someone. Who is it? It's coming to me now....

Oh yeah. Osama bin Laden, Abdul Mahid, the Taliban, and all the rest of the people who bastardize religion to promote hate and division in our world.

6 Comments:

At 8/12/06, 11:59 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think that I have decided that she does not believe the things she says.

I think that she just knows that saying these things will get her attention, sell books and make her money.

(at least, that is certainly what I hope is going on)

 
At 8/12/06, 1:40 PM, Blogger Dan Edwards said...

I have lots of "at risk" kids. Heck, I'd settle for my classroom getting painted in a "nice" color and some new carpeting. Oh, and a real teacher chair for me, not the hard plastic one I have (of course, it helps to keep me moving about my classroom).

Ann Colter: Saying lots of things and making LOTS of money doing it. I think its a gig for her. After all, why else would she be on a lecture circuit with ....that bald, good old boy James Carville? Its the old SNL gig....Ackroid: Jane you ignorant slut.....Jane: Dan, you facist pig.....

 
At 8/12/06, 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this cartoon, laughed my butt off, and wondered, "Who on the blogs is going to post this?" I thought for sure it would be NYC Educator, but I was wrong. I have to cut this one out and have it laminated.

 
At 8/12/06, 5:12 PM, Blogger La Maestra said...

I liked the one from the day before (the Scalia/Thomas one) MUCH better. This one was great, but that one had me in TEARS laughing.

Maybe it's because I don't pay attention to the right-wing blowhards unless I absolutely have to.

 
At 8/13/06, 5:47 PM, Blogger Dennis Fermoyle said...

I agree with your feelings about Osama bin Coulter, but I'm also no fan of Ayatollah Moore. A curse on both their houses!

 
At 8/13/06, 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The charter schools in Houston specialize in nepotism. When it comes to padding the payroll with relatives they get an A+. When it comes to educating students it's an F-.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics