A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

How California am I?

You're totally like 57% California!
 

Hmmm... you have some definite memories of this place... maybe you were born here but moved away as a child. Or you live in Fontana. Whatever. Come back someday!

How California are You?



And given that I'm 100% Okie, that's like, impossible. So I have to say that my Okie brothers and sisters have to have left their mark on the place.

For the better, natch.

3 Comments:

At 11/22/06, 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I'm 60% and I've only been there once!

 
At 11/22/06, 9:40 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Ms. Cornelius. Have a great holiday.

 
At 11/25/06, 8:25 PM, Blogger Amerloc said...

I managed a 58%. I'm not even sure which end of California San Jose is on. Or is it in the middle??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics