A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

When I'm not with you, I lose my mind-- give me a sign

A 48-year-old woman in Kentucky died Sunday after apparently handling a snake at her church.

Today, Britney Spears filed for divorce from Kevin Federline.

Coincidence? I think not. Sometimes the universe aligns itself to tells us that we can't keep tempting it with impugnity.

Hit me, baby, one more time.

2 Comments:

At 11/7/06, 9:22 PM, Blogger educat said...

I think we'll all know exactly what we were doing when we first heard of the Federline family demise.

She's twice divorced and doesn't even have cheap car insurance yet.

 
At 11/8/06, 8:50 PM, Blogger ms. whatsit said...

Some things are just not meant to be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics