A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I even know Jim Morrison was in a rented grave in Paris












Rock Star

You scored 96%!

You damn rock star. You know all the basics, and if you got any wrong, I bet it was that stupid Traveling Wilburys question.

Your friends are probably intimidated by your knowledge of classic rock and envy your impressive collection. When a classic rock song comes on the radio, you can probably identify it before the vocals kick in most of the time. You probably get good scores on the "maiden name of Clapton's mom" tests, too.

















Link: The BASIC classic rock Test written by allmydays on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


But, of course!

1 Comments:

At 12/27/06, 6:06 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Whoever's running that site needs some math help. It told me I got 51 out of 51 and still only gave me a 98%. I protest! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics