A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Wow! Another Milestone!


Sometime today, I registered my 100,000th page viewing since I started this blog! Thank you to all of you for stopping by and visiting! I get so much satisfaction and pleasure from the conversations we have!

I feel like Miss America, but without having to give up eating! I just want to thank all the really great people who have made this possible...

2 Comments:

At 12/9/06, 8:05 PM, Blogger educat said...

Now just who is THAT Miss America? You know you could use a pic of another Okie teacher...

Congrats. You and your blog are a blessing to me!

 
At 12/9/06, 8:58 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

I have NO idea, since I never watch that contest-- I feel sorry for the losers.

Which is ridiculous, given that they're goddesses.

Hmm, now THERE's an upside!

And I am so grateful for you, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics