A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, March 26, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 58: Remembrance of paradises past edition

Ahhh, spring break. So let's play Movie Madness Monday! Our topic: where I'd like to be right now.

Here's how we do it: I give you some starter quotes from a movie. You respond in the comments with some quotes of your own without naming the movie. Later in the week all will be revealed.

Okay? Let's hit it!


"You kids suck; you're good at everything!"

"Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups!"
"Hey, Mr. Could-Kill-Me-In-One-Punch!"

"I don't believe it... Bruce Willis is a ghost!"

"Well, I may not able to kick your ath but my thithter thure can!"

"Hi, I'm Tom!"

"Damn you Haole! You make my sister work in your hotels!"

****Weeknd update: Wake up Haole! It's

50 FIRST DATES!


This is the first Adam Sandler movie I REALLY liked, and it doesn't hurt that it has Drew Barrymore and Hawai'i, either. Also Rob Scneider acually made me laugh as Ula instead of just annoying the crap out of me. Amy Hill is also great as Sue, Sean Astin gets to show his comedic side to great effect NOT playing a hobbit, and Dan Aykroyd also puts in a brief appearance. If you haven't seen this one, this is the perfect weekend to go see it!


Thanks for playing!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 3/26/07, 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's nothing like a first kiss."

 
At 3/26/07, 11:29 AM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

My shirt size is medium husky.

 
At 3/26/07, 5:01 PM, Blogger Scottsdale Girl said...

Sharks are like dogs, they only bite if you touch their private parts.

 
At 3/26/07, 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Are you staring at me or her? 'Cause you're starting to freak me out."

 
At 3/26/07, 8:35 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

"It'th a pwotein thake!"

 
At 3/26/07, 10:02 PM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"Oh stop that! That's disgusting"

 
At 3/27/07, 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Was your head shaped like an egg before she hit you?
-Hey! Don't make fun of Henry, all right? It'th not hith fault hith head'th thaped like that!

 
At 3/28/07, 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You kids go down there and find my nuts!"

"Uh, nympho is the state bird of Ohio." " You're the state idiot of Hawaii."

Ula was my favorite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics