A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, April 02, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 59: Second chances edition

Welcome to yet another Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game. Here's how the game works: I give you some quotes, you respond in the comments section with a quote of your own from the same movie.

Simple, yes? Give it a try!


"My life didn't turn out the way I expected."

"You know, I believe we have two lives."
"How... what do you mean?"
"The life we learn with and the life we live with after that."

"He's walking the whole ballpark, and he's the best pitcher we got."

"Interesting way you mistreat a baseball."

"The only thing I know about the dark is, you can't see in it."

"You're not fascinated by the almighty dollar?"
"I never gave it much thought."
"You're above such mundane thoughts, huh?"
"I didn't say that. No, I'm as interested in a buck as anybody else."

Apparently, no dream can die as long as you're

THE NATURAL


And apparently no one loves this movie like I do. I can't help it-- I love baseball movies, and this is one of the best, in my opinion. Plus, Robert Redford is gorgeous.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 4/2/07, 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"pick me out a winner, Bobby"

 
At 4/2/07, 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Best there ever was. Best there is
now and best there ever will be."

 
At 4/4/07, 2:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Can I buy you a beer?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics