A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Is there anything more fun than a geeky pun?

An open mash note to an unknown headline writer:

Dear Sir or Madam:

I bow to you. You saw the opening, and you took it. Yes indeedy.

The headline?

Skywalkers in Korea cross the Han solo.


SKYWALKERS!

Crossing the Han. Solo.




Did I tell you he was my favorite?












Hahahahahahahahahahahah!

You have NO IDEA how much I needed that. Ahhhhhh.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 5/3/07, 6:21 PM, Blogger Butterfly Angel said...

That is too funny... Not to mention the eye candy is quite pleasing!!

Thanks for brightening my day.

 
At 5/3/07, 7:39 PM, Blogger Butterfly Angel said...

Wow, I just read the story....all I can say is it takes guts!!!

 
At 5/3/07, 8:44 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Yes, but did you see the picture of Harrison Ford?

Oh, ahh-- I'm sorry, yes, those people are CRAZY.

Meanwhile, check out Harrison Ford!!!!! Mmm-mmm-mmm-mmmm- GOOD!

I'm so shallow.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics