A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Carnival of Education 127! How time flies!

The one hundred and twenty-seventh Carnival of Eduation is up at the Education Wonks' place. I can't believe we are up to tht many already! I remember when I contributed to my first one, which was like edition 35 or something!

And I neglected to mention last week's fabulous Independence day carnival over at my pal NYC Educator's place. Where DOES he get those pictures he uses? What a trip! It was a really great carnival, too, and I truly appreciate his inclusion of my tribute to Murphy, our late pet. I still miss him, and our other two dogs are depressed missing their friend.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7/11/07, 1:16 PM, Blogger dan said...

Hi Ms. Cornelius -

This is not an actual comment, but a request...

I am writing the educational materials for a documentary on a famous American and I writing materials for middle school, high school, and AP levels. I was wondering if we could exchange a couple e-mails so I could ask you some specific APUS curriculum questions (since I don't teach that level).

My e-mail is danmcdowell@gmail.com

Thanks

Dan
ahistoryteacher.com/wordpress

 
At 7/12/07, 11:19 AM, Blogger oddpodz said...

Hi Ms. Cornelius,

Like the commenter above, I too, have a request.

We are having a discussion over on our blog about improving the state of the education system in the U.S. We would appreciate your insight.
If you have a chance, please stop by.
http://www.oddpodzblog.com/2007/07/question_of_the_week_no_1.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics