A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, August 06, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 77: Alternative Universe edition

As we approach the end of summer, it's time to unleash the laughs to keep ourselves from crying.

So you know how to play: I give you some hint-quotes from a movie, and you put a quote of your own from the same movie in the comments section without naming the movie. Couldn't be easier!



"Ohhhh, so THAT's puce!"

"You're not supposed to name it! Once you name it, you start getting attached to it. Now put that thing back where it came from or so help me... "

"I was just thinking about the first time I laid eye on you, how pretty you looked."

"Snow cone?"
"Yuck!"
"No, no, no, don't worry. It's lemon."

"Milking a yak isn't exactly a picnic; but once you pick the hairs out, it's very nutritious."

"Just think about a few names for a second: Bigfoot. Loch Ness. The Abominable Snowman. They all have one thing in common, pal: Banishment! We could be next! "

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 8/5/07, 10:46 PM, Blogger Dr Pezz said...

"Can I borrow your odorant?"
"Yeah, I got, uh, smelly garbage or old dumpster."
"You got, uh, low tide?"
"No."
"How about wet dog?"
"Yep. Stink it up."

----------------

I'm watching it now, just because your post inspired me. :)

 
At 8/6/07, 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut? Tell me it's a new haircut. It's got to be a new haircut. New makeup? You had a lift? You had a tuck? You had something? Something has been inserted in in you that makes you look... Listen, I need a favor. "

 
At 8/6/07, 6:26 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"KITTY!"

"Twins! In a BUNK BED!"

"Okay, first of all, it's "creetin". If you're going to threaten me, do it properly."


The Chili household LOVES this film...

 
At 8/6/07, 8:29 AM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"Moma, 'nother gator got in the house"

"NOTHER GATOR!"

 
At 8/6/07, 8:39 AM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

"Bring me that shovel!" --WHAM!

 
At 8/6/07, 10:34 AM, Blogger Jess said...

"Googlie bear!"

"What happens when the whistle blows in 5 minutes?"
"I get a time out?"
"Everyone goes to lunch! Which means the scare floor will be...?"
"Painted?"
"Empty! It'll be empty, you idiot!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics