A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, December 17, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 94: freaks and geeks edition

More fun awaits you here at Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game. This week we revisit our childhoods for a classic.

You know the drill: Leave your quotes without naming the movie in the comments section!

I've got a soft spot in my heart for one of these characters, in particular, can you guess which one????



"There are more important things than comfort! Self-respect!"

"Now listen, we have dolls that cry, talk, walk, blink and run a temperature. We don't need any chewing dolls."

"Fog's as thick as peanut butter!"
"You mean pea soup."
"You eat what you like and I'll eat what I'll like."

"Eat, Papa! Eat!"

"How do you like that? Even among misfits you're misfits."

****Weekend update: Yukon Cornelius brings you this week's classic--

RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER!


But who'd wanna be a dentist?????

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 12/17/07, 7:40 PM, Blogger Butterfly Angel said...

Merry Christmas, Ms. C or as we islanders say, 'Mele Kalikimaka'!!

"When I grow up,I want to be a dentist."

"...Bumbles bounce."

"Christmas was almost cancelled that year..."

I love to watch this holiday programme and even my 'adult' children enjoy this Yuletide tradition.

 
At 12/17/07, 8:37 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

And Merry Christmas to you, too, BA!

I wish to never see snow again.


"Like I said, the outside world is up to its ears in danger. "

 
At 12/18/07, 5:39 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"LAND HO!!!!" "No kidding."

BA, may I come to live in your broom closet? PLEEEEESE?!

 
At 12/18/07, 5:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"You eat what you like, and I'll eat what I like."

Not my fave xmas show, tho' I'd be interested in your comments on my post describing why.

 
At 12/18/07, 8:59 PM, Blogger 100 Farmers said...

No one likes a skinny Santa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics