A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, December 31, 2007

Movie Madness Monday 96: New Year's 2007 edition

Welcome back to a New Year's edition of Movie Madness Monday, the Movie Quote trivia game!

Before you go out to have fun this evening, see if you can come up with a quote from this flick! You know the rules-- quotes in the comment section, no outing the movie!


"And there I was killing them softly with my song. Or rather being killed. And not so softly either."

"Are we having duck? Delicious!"

"Every man is an island. I stand by that. But clearly some men are island CHAINS. Underneath, they are connected..."

"Me, I didn't mean anything. About anything, to anyone. And I knew that guaranteed me a long, depression-free life."

"Oh, no... it's just I thought you had hidden depths."
"No, no, you've always had that wrong about me. I really am this shallow."

Go, go, go!

****Weekend Update: Apparently I'm the only one who saw

ABOUT A BOY


but I did it because I like Toni Collette, even though she did Muriel's Wedding, which I did NOT like.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 1/1/08, 1:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea what flick these are from.

 
At 1/1/08, 7:29 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Hint: Hugh Grant.

 
At 1/3/08, 12:17 AM, Blogger Dr Pezz said...

"You will end up childless and alone."
"Well, fingers crossed, yeah."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics