A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Send your love to California Teacher Guy



California Teacher Guy's father passed away last Tuesday. Please stop by his blog and drop him a note of condolence.

California Teacher Guy is a person of refinement and sensitivity who is also a wonderfully moral and upright man. Pray for him and his family at this time of sorrow and turmoil.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/20/08, 7:24 PM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

California Teacher Guy is one of my favorite teacher-bloggers. When I visit his site, I leave feeling wiser. He's a lovely kind man.

 
At 1/21/08, 8:44 AM, Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

My dear Ms. Cornelius,

It's Monday, almost a week after the death of my father, and I'm just getting around to visiting some of my favorite edubloggers again. I am both stunned and grateful for your sending your readers my way. It's people like you who help me to remember that mercy and goodness have not fled entirely from our broken and battered world.

Thank you.
CTG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics