A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, February 11, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 102: paranoia edition

Here is this week's Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game, and for this week's edition, I felt the need for a little laugh. Who'da thought the tough guy could go for the laughs?


"I will be watching you and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my first born child, I will bring you down, baby. I will bring you down to Chinatown. "

"You can milk just about anything with nipples."
"I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?"

"I'd have to say Jesus. He was a carpenter and I figured if you're going to follow in somebody's footsteps, why not the steps of our lord and savior?"

"Yeah, you gave me the wrong suitcase. Uh-huh. Yes, it's a black Samsonite. Uh-huh. Ok, well don't you think that the Samsonite people, in some crazy scheme in order to make a profit, MADE MORE THAN ONE BLACK SUITCASE?"

"I understand you may have had sexual relations with my daughter before, but under our roof, it's my way or the Long Island Expressway. So just keep your snake in its cage for 72 hours."

****Weekend Update: Nothing is so frightening as when it's time to

MEET THE PARENTS


De Niro showed a brilliant comic side on this one. And the cat steals the show.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2/11/08, 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, G-Man, we've got swordfish and we've got salmon, what'll it be?

How 'bout a little of both, K-Dog, I'm pretty hungry.

I think they call that the 'munchies'.

 
At 2/12/08, 5:57 AM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"So you're real name is Gay Fokker?"

 
At 2/12/08, 6:48 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Here's another one I've never seen. Sigh...

 
At 2/12/08, 7:35 PM, Blogger Mrs. T said...

I was pretty sure that was the movie, but I'm in Mrs. Chili's camp on this one- haven't seen it.
Once again, I say "What?". As in a Loser says What?

 
At 2/12/08, 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, Greg, as your people might call it...a chuppah?

 
At 2/13/08, 3:59 PM, Blogger Janet said...

You took my favorite quote. That carpenter stuff cracked me up then and it cracks me up now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics