A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Whoa! You go to work, and look what happens....

Mitt Romney suspended his campaign for the president today.



He missed it by thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much.


Well now the way is clear for Senator McCain. If only I could make myself overlook that Iraq thing....

And the immigration thing, and the kowtowing to Bush thing.....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 2/7/08, 10:02 PM, Blogger Smithie said...

I guess his wasn't "the one mighty and strong" after all.

 
At 2/8/08, 5:19 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

This post made me laugh. "Thiiiiiis much" indeed...

 
At 2/9/08, 11:30 AM, Blogger M-Dawg said...

Romney is clueless . . . like he ever had any chance in hell????

Oh, this comment is coming from someone that lives in MA and had to tolerate his incompetence as Governor.

 
At 2/9/08, 2:53 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

I'll be honest-- he freaked me out quite a bit. I just couldn't miss poking a little fun at him.

I wonder what the RNC offered him, though.... It must be something GOOD.

Now the fun will be to watch the Ultra-Cons and the Neo-Cons and the Religious Right curl their lips at the thought of swallowing McCain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics