A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, March 10, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 106: my avocation edition

Welcome to yet another Movie Madness Monday, the Movie quote trivia game. This week we go in for a little romance, just when we need it the most. So put your quotes in the comments section.

"The best time I've had in the last fifteen years was sitting at that piano with you."
"That's wonderfully sensitive... especially from a man who wears such tight pants."
"It forces all the blood to my heart."

"People wait their whole lives to see an ex when things are going really good. it NEVER happens. You could make relationship history!"

"You're Cole Porter in panties. Of course, having said that, Cole Porter probably DID wear panties."

"Nobody grows up in Florida... unless you're an orange."

"And Shakira is BREATHING DOWN MY NECK! So I just wanna dance!"

C'mon-- why not?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3/10/08, 2:36 PM, Blogger Anonymous said...

That's "cloud" why would you put a clown in your bed?

It would not be the first time.

 
At 3/10/08, 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theoretically, I could pick you up because I will be taking a cab.

I could be standing outside at 9:40 in bright orange clothes, so you wouldn't miss me...

Oh, good, you'll get some road work done while you wait, then.

 
At 3/14/08, 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm late, and quoteless, but I just saw this movie a couple of weeks ago and thoroughly enjoyed it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics