A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Okay! Who can sing with me?

What's been going on at Casa Cornelius, the last few days? I thought we could have a sing-along to help lessen the anxiety (and because she is one of the coolest musician/songwriters ever:



Holy crap! I'll bet Iben Browning is laughing his butt off right now.

We had an earthquake last Friday morning, the first one I have ever really felt (I'm not very motion sensitive, a fact which has helped me avoid seasickness many times). You know, here in the Land Between the Coasts we don't get this very often. Then an aftershock hit right in the middle of class, and that was loads of fun. Apparently, I was so exhausted I slept through the aftershock last night.

Freaky!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4/21/08, 10:16 PM, Blogger The MAN Fan Club said...

Watch out for that New Madrid fault. My parents in STL didn't mention it, but I did hear about it.

 
At 4/21/08, 11:00 PM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Ask 'em! It was NOT something you could ignore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics