A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, June 23, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 121: prima dogga edition

What with the news from California this week, I thought of this one. So here ya go! What quotes are your favorite from this movie?

"We have you down for a queen."
"What are you suggesting... my dear man?"

"Will you stop it? So, we'll have a half pound of the kidneys, a half pound of the salmon."
"And do me a favor, will you? Just get out of those pepperoni sticks. I just wanna hold it."

"Rhapsody has two mommies!"

"Look at Scott! He is prancing along with the dog! Man, I tell you something, if you live in my neighborhood and you're dressed like that, you'd better be a hotel doorman."

"Tell me, do you know the difference between a rectal thermometer and a tongue depressor?
"Uh, no."
"Remind me never to come to you for a physical!"




Take it around once!

***Weekly Update: I've always wanted to be

BEST IN SHOW


Christopher Guest IS. A. GENIUS!!!!!!!!

This is one of the greatest comedic ensembles ever! EVER!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6/24/08, 12:14 AM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

"People say 'oh but he's so much older than you' and you know what, I'm the one having to push him away. We have so much in common, we both love soup and snow peas, we love the outdoors, and talking and not talking. We could not talk or talk forever and still find things to not talk about. "

These people are GENIUSES.

 
At 6/25/08, 9:04 PM, Blogger Jen said...

We are so lucky! We are so lucky to have been raised amongst catalogs!

 
At 6/25/08, 10:17 PM, Blogger Fred said...

Nothing like a movie about man's best friend.

 
At 6/27/08, 9:07 AM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

Got me stumped with this one

 
At 6/29/08, 4:09 PM, Blogger SciGuy said...

Meg Swan: We met at Starbucks. Not at the same Starbucks but we saw each other at different Starbucks across the street from each other.

 
At 7/2/08, 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this movie!!! It is hilarious even if you do not show dogs -- and I show dogs. The inside jokes are insane.

 
At 7/6/08, 9:38 AM, Blogger janbran said...

Best In Show is like the lightning in the bottle of mockumentaries. It's been tried before and since, but never done quite as well, in my opinion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics