A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, June 30, 2008

Movie Madness Monday 122: Where's Wally edition

And this is where I'll be, this week. But hopefully without dragging the dog behind the car. Ew.

You know the drill! I hope I'll be surprised by what your favorite quotes are when next I am interneted.



"O God, ease our suffering in this, our moment of great dispair. Yea, admit this kind and decent woman into thy arms of thine heavenly area, up there. And Moab, he lay us upon the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her a break."
"Clark!"
"Honey, I'm not an ordained minister; I'm doing my best."

"We're not really violent people. This is our first gun."
"No, it isn't."

"Poor little guy. Must have kept up with you for a mile or so. Tough little mutt. "
"I was afraid you'd get pulled over, Clark. You've been exeeding the speed limit for thousands of miles!"
"Dad wasn't speeding. The cop stopped us because Dad forgot to--"
"He was speeding, Rusty!
"No, he wasn't, Mom! He--"
"Rusty! Listen to your mother. I was speeding. I was driving like a maniac. We can all be grateful for this man for stopping us. You see kids--"
"Here's the leash, sir. I'm going back to get the rest of the carcass off the road."

"Don't you trust me?"
"As long as you don't tie me to the rear bumper."
"That hurt, Ellen."

Happy trails!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 6/30/08, 4:37 PM, Blogger Goldie said...

Ahhh... my favorite movie.

"Hey, ya' got Pac Man?"
"No. "
"Ya' got Space Invaders?"
"Nope."
"Ya' got Asteroids?"
"Naw, but my dad does. Can't even sit on the toilet some days."

Enjoy your... u-know-what!

 
At 7/1/08, 10:09 AM, Blogger Mike in Texas said...

"If we park way back here we can be the first ones out"

"Sorry folks, the park's closed. The moose out front shoulda told you"

"It could lodge under the skin and cause a really nasty infection"

"When the baby comes I can quit one of my jobs"

"Has he ever killed anyone?
Just my Aunt Edna.
"You can't prove that Rusty!"

 
At 7/2/08, 4:54 PM, Blogger Fred said...

One of my favorite movies. The Christmas edition was great, too.

 
At 7/7/08, 12:01 AM, Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

"This is crazy, this is crazy, this is crazy...." (Splash!)

I'mmmmm back!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics