A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, July 28, 2008

Toddler time



On July 28, A Shrewdness of Apes marks its third birthday!

Wow, think of all the time we've all wasted here!

How sobering. Let's go get a drink!

Thanks for coming by here. My conversations with you help keep me sane. God bless! I will talk to you all later after I get back to a place that has the internets.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7/28/08, 7:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Happy Bloggy Birthday! I've been lousy at commenting lately (sorry!) but I've still been reading. I love it here; keep it coming!

MWUA!

Chili

 
At 7/28/08, 1:12 PM, Blogger Butterfly Angel said...

Here's to you! (raising glass in a toast) Like Mrs. Chili, been reading but not much in the comment dept.

Salud!
~ba~

 
At 7/29/08, 6:43 AM, Blogger CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Three is a wonder-filled age. I'm glad you've reached this milestone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics