A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Monday, January 18, 2010

Movie Madness Monday 139: two danishes on the side of her head edition

Welcome back to Movie Madness Monday, the movie quote trivia game. Since most of us have some time this Monday, I suggest we all watch this classic! I'm pretty sure this won't stump anybody, so jump right in with your own quotes in the comment section. I will name the movie on the weekend.

"He doesn't like you."
"Sorry."
"I don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems."

"What good is a reward if you ain't around to use it?"

"We have an emergency alert in detention block AA-23."

"Boy, it's lucky you have these compartments."
"I use them for smuggling. I never thought I'd be smuggling myself in them. This is ridiculous."

"Now don't you forget this! Why I should stick my neck out for you is far beyond my capacity!"

"Someone has to save our skins. Into the garbage chute, fly boy!"

"Don't call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease!"

And GO!

**** Weekend Update: After dealing with a tsunami of crises, I am now able to tell you that, yes, The Force Will be With You. Always.

STAR WARS! The Original, now called Episode IV!


I don't know about you, but I was basically Princess Leia-- loved Luke like a brother, but Han Solo? MMMM-MMMMMM-MMMMMMM!

Thanks for playing!

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 1/18/10, 9:55 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

"These are not the droids you're looking for."

"Ooooh! Shut them ALL down!!"

(I actually use these two quotes in my real life. How pathetic is that?)

"I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board. "

 
At 1/18/10, 10:28 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

 
At 1/18/10, 11:16 AM, Blogger blossomteacher said...

"Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!"

"I love you."
"I know."

 
At 1/19/10, 12:21 AM, Blogger Mamacita (The REAL one) said...

Oh, I'm SO GLAD you're bring this back! I loved it!

Yup, I know this one.

 
At 1/19/10, 9:56 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"What makes you think he's here?"

..."a tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was in the presence of my old Master."

 
At 1/19/10, 8:32 PM, Blogger Mister Teacher said...

A couple of favorites:

"You shall never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be careful."

"Watch this!"

"Great shot, kid! Don't get cocky!"

(Nice to see the movie quotes game back, Ms. C!)

 
At 1/19/10, 11:36 PM, Anonymous Ms. Cornelius said...

Welllll, I am just so very glad y'all are pleased and here to play!

And how could NO ONE have taken this one by now????:


"That's no moon. It's a space station!!"

 
At 1/20/10, 2:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics