A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Movie Madness Monday 145: babysitter sanity edition

For some reason blogger claimed it didn't know me anymore-- like that former boyfriend when you see him at the mall and his eyes slide past you and fixate on the window behind you-- even if it's for a maternity shop.

So now that I at least got on here now, we will continue our theme for today. This man helped me keep hundreds of kids quiet while I watched them for two bucks an hour. So put your quotes in the comment section!


"There aren't people that small."

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies!"

"That single "Hellow" traveled all the way down to the speck, to the flowers,
to the fount of the small town."

"This entire jungle is a house of death!"

"I will make monkeys of these monkeys, for it is their destiny!"

"Mom, Mom! Please, you are so weird, don't do this to me!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/5/10, 8:22 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

You keep finding movies that I haven't seen (but I'm enjoying playing each week). I cheated and looked up this one. Never seen the movie but I quote the book all the time:

I meant what I said and I said what I meant...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics