A Shrewdness of Apes

An Okie teacher banished to the Midwest. "Education is not the filling a bucket but the lighting of a fire."-- William Butler Yeats

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another year older, another year of memory loss and weight gain

Five years of blogging as of today. Not always good blogging, sometimes I've hit writers block for weeks due to all kinds of crap, but you, you've hung in there with me. And I appreciate it.

We've seen highs. We've seen lows. We've laughed our butts off and been deadly serious.

Thanks for sharing in my madness that really has no method.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 7/28/10, 7:19 AM, Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I have very much enjoyed this ride with you, and I look forward to more.

Love,

Chili

 
At 7/28/10, 10:08 AM, Blogger ~Tim said...

Happy blogoversary!

 
At 7/28/10, 12:56 PM, Blogger Ms Characterized said...

Happy blogoversary! I love reading here!

 
At 7/31/10, 11:17 PM, Blogger Imoen Grace said...

Congrats and thanks for writing!!

 
At 1/8/12, 1:15 PM, Anonymous www.tabletpc-shop.info said...

I fully agree with whatever thing you have presented.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free statistics